AIP MEAL PLAN #1
Includes 7 Meals:
1. Fricase de Pollo over Cauliflower Rice. A hearty chicken dish rich in flavour and delicious! A classic Cuban dish with a healthy makeover. Recipe adopted from The Castaway Kitchen. Ingredients: avocado oil, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaves, skinless chicken thighs, sea salt, cumin, oregano, chicken broth, green onions, cauliflower.
2. Loaded Veggie Turkey Meatballs over Spaghetti Squash. You will certainly be getting your serving of veggies today. These meat balls are flavourful with a healthy fat added to keep them moist and savoury. Ingredients: ground turkey, zucchini, carrots, kale, egg, butter, sea salt, garlic powder, spaghetti squash, extra virgin olive oil.
3. Apple Rosemary Pork Chop, Mashed Cauliflower, & Roasted Brussels. You will savour each bite of fresh rosemary & caramelized apple melding together with a tender pork chop. Ingredients: apple, rosemary, pork chop, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, sea salt, extra virgin olive oil, garlic powder, butter.
4. Artichoke Pesto Chicken over Chunky Zoodles. A light yet flavourful meal. Roasted artichoke & pesto drizzled over chicken breast pair delightfully with our chunky zucchini "noodles". You won't even miss the real thing! Ingredients: chicken breast, artichoke, parsley, extra virgin olive oil, basil, zucchini, sea salt, oregano.
5. Turkey Skillet with Roasted Acorn Squash. A delicious roasted acorn squash perfectly paired with turkey, apple, celery, carrot, sage and thyme! Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, acorn squash, sage, sea salt, ground turkey. yellow onion, celery, apple, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, basil, oregano.
6. Sweet Potato Chili. Rich & hearty! Enjoying a chili can be a bit of a challenge on AIP but we are sure you will enjoy this bean free and nightshade free version of chili using "no-mato sauce". Ingredients: grass fed beef, yellow onion, garlic, carrot, sweet potato, no-mato sauce (beets/ carrots/ celery/ onions/ garlic/ basil/ parsley/ oregano/ lemon juice), beef broth, oregano, sea salt, cumin.
7. AIP Cottage Pie topped with Japanese Purple Potato. The ultimate comfort food! Ground beef cooked just right with a medley of herbs, spices and vegetables, topped with a unique and tasty purple potato (that's actually white inside) that is low glycemic and AIP friendly. Ingredients: purple potato, organic virgin coconut oil, sea salt, grass fed ground beef, onion, carrot, celery, oregano, marjoram, thyme, garlic powder, ginger, chicken broth.