AIP MEALS #3
Includes 7 meals:
1. Chicken Chow Mein over Spaghetti Squash. Packed full of veggies, protein and healthy fats, this meal is super healthy but will surely satisfy your craving for take out! Ingredients: chicken breast, organic virgin unrefined coconut oil, coconut aminos, sea salt, spaghetti squash, yellow onion, carrots, celery, green cabbage, green onion, ginger powder.
2. Balsamic Beef & Kale over Cauliflower Rice. This savoury, and satisfying dish is full of flavour and gives you the energy needed to get through your day! Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, yellow onion, grass fed beef, sea salt, rosemary, sage, thyme, balsamic vinegar, kale, cauliflower.
3. Chicken Enchilada with Zucchini over Cauliflower Rice topped with Roasted Celery. Zesty & delicious chicken wrapped in thick zoodles paired with a custom no night shade sauce for extra flavour. Ingredients: Local chicken, zucchini, cauliflower, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, cumin, garlic powder, cilantro, celery, beets, yellow onion.
4. Creamy Garlic Tuscan Chicken with Sautéed Spinach & Cauliflower Rice. Close your eyes and let this dish take you away on vacation to the great place. The flavours and creaminess will surely delight your taste buds. Ingredients: chicken breast, baby spinach, full fat coconut cream, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, butter, oregano, sea salt, cauliflower.
5. Caribbean Beef & Sweet Potato Soup. Inspired from healmedelicous.com this delicious soup will "give you all those warm, island vibes made with ground beef, creamy coconut milk, Japanese sweet potatoes, fresh thyme and cilantro." Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, carrots, celery, yellow onion, garlic, grass fed beef, thyme, oregano, cilantro, sea salt, Japanese sweet potato, beef broth, full fat coconut milk.
6. Swedish Meatballs over Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Brussels Sprouts. Swedish inspired meatballs with a delicious, creamy, rich taste pairing perfectly with roasted veggies. Ingredients: grass fed beef, spaghetti squash, brussels sprouts, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, beef broth, mustard, organic virgin coconut oil, nutmeg, butter, egg, full fat coconut milk, red onion, garlic, dill, parsley.
7. Garlic Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce, Mashed Cauliflower, & Roasted Zucchini. Tender golden pork chops served with a rich creamy mushroom sauce paired with cauliflower mash and lightly roasted zucchini. Ingredients: pork chops, sea salt, extra virgin olive oil, butter, cremini mushrooms, parsley, thyme, garlic, full fat coconut milk, cauliflower, zucchini.
Macros will be included with your order.
All meals will be frozen and need reheating with a general instruction given however ovens vary. Preheat 350 F. Bake 35-55 minutes stirring/ checking at 20 minutes. Internal temp. of 165F recommended for food safety guidelines.