Therapeutic Soups Collection: 1 liter each: Frozen
1. Sweet Potato Chili. Rich & hearty! Enjoying a chili can be a bit of a challenge on restrictive diets but we are sure you will enjoy this bean free and nightshade free version of chili using "no-mato sauce". Ingredients: local grass fed beef, yellow onion, garlic, carrot, sweet potato, “no-mato” sauce (beets, carrots, celery, onions, garlic, basil, parsley, oregano, lemon juice), beef broth, oregano, sea salt, cumin.
2. Egg Roll Soup. A nourishing & delicious soup that embraces the flavours of an eggroll! Ingredients: ground pork, organic virgin coconut oil, white onion, carrots, green cabbage, chicken broth, garlic powder, ginger, sea salt, green onion.
3. Caribbean Beef & Cubed Butternut Soup. Inspired from healmedelicous.com this delicious soup will "give you all those warm, island vibes made with ground beef, creamy coconut milk, butternut squash, fresh thyme and cilantro." Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, carrots, celery, yellow onion, garlic, local grass fed beef, thyme, oregano, cilantro, sea salt, butternut squash, beef broth, full fat coconut milk.
4. Chunky Beef Stew with Kale and Cauliflower. This savoury, and satisfying dish is full of flavour and gives you the energy needed to get through your day! Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, yellow onion, local grass fed beef, sea salt, rosemary, sage, thyme, kale, cauliflower.
5. Chicken Pot Pie Soup. Sit back and enjoy this yummy comfort food on a cold winter day. A low carb version simmered and thickened in creamy cauliflower sauce instead of traditional flour. Ingredients: cauliflower, peas, carrots, beans, local chicken, organic chicken broth, garlic, sage, thyme, yellow onion, butter.