Therapeutic MEALS #4
Includes 5 meals:
1. Lemon Ginger Chicken Breast with Roasted Broccoli & Zoodles (zucchini). Clean eating tastes delicious in this zesty meal. Ingredients: chicken breast, kale, zucchini, sea salt, garlic powder, extra virgin olive oil.
2. Garlic Rosemary Pork Chops over Cauliflower Mash, Roasted Mushrooms, & Sautéed Kale! Fresh rosemary pairing perfectly with these buttery basted pork chops. Ingredients: Pork chops, sea salt, rosemary, garlic, butter, apple cider vinegar, cauliflower, cremini mushrooms, kale.
3. Thai Chicken Curry over Cauliflower Rice: This meal hits the spot when your craving take-out food but is much healthier with its wholesome, real food ingredients. Ingredients: Local chicken thigh, cauliflower, organic virgin coconut oil, ginger, garlic, fish sauce, coconut aminos, cilantro, turmeric, zucchini, bell pepper, sea salt, full fat coconut milk.
4. Chicken Piccata with Spinach over Roasted Cabbage. Flavourful lemon and capers over buttery chicken breast paired with healthy green veggies. Ingredients: Local chicken breast, cabbage, sea salt, garlic powder, extra virgin olive oil, spinach, butter, capers, lemon.
5. Ground Turkey & Vegetable Stir Fry over Chunky Zoodles (zucchini). This stir fry is a delicious healthy dish with perfectly cooked veggies and a special sauce made from coconut aminos. Ingredients: coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, ginger powder, sea salt, ground turkey, extra virgin olive oil, yellow onion, garlic, carrot, zucchini, broccoli, bok choy, green onion.
All meals will be frozen and need reheating with a general instruction given however ovens vary. Preheat 350 F. Bake 35-55 minutes stirring/ checking at 20 minutes. Internal temp. of 165F recommended for food safety guidelines.